It sure did take the community by surprise when Periphery vocalist Spencer Sotelo joined From First To Last. The band, who successfully crowdfunded over $25,000 to record their new EP, announced last month that Sotelo would be handling all the vocals on the band’s upcoming release. The frontman said later that he’s just making music with some friends and is still a full-time member of Periphery.
Release Date: May 13th
Sumerian Ceremonials: Florence + The Sphinx
01. Only If For a Night (Periphery)
02. Dog Days Are Over (Stick To Your Guns)
03. Shake It Out (Ben Bruce)
04. Spectrum (Darkest Hour)
05. No Light No Light (Miss Fortune)
06. Leave My Body (Fever Dreamer)
07. Seven Devils (Born of Osiris)
08. What the Water Gave Me (Come The Dawn)
09. Lover To Lover (Upon A Burning Body)
10. Heartlines (Mike Semesky)
11. Remain Nameless (Dead Letter Circus)
12. All This and Heaven Too (City In the Sea)
Yesterday’s news of Periphery vocalist Spencer Sotelo joining From First To Last caught everyone off guard. Doesn’t it seem just kinda weird? Sotelo took to his Twitter to ensure Periphery fans that he’s still in the band, and that FFTL is a side project with some of his friends. But what’s Misha Mansoor think?
We didn’t see this one coming — Periphery frontman Spencer Sotelo has joined From First To Last. The band, who successfully crowdfunded over $25,000 for their upcoming EP, have been at work recording the effort.
If you ever wonder what Sumerian Records bands would sound like covering Florence and the Machine, you’re in luck. Sumerian Records will be releasing a Florence and the Machine tribute album this May with reinterpreted versions of songs from the band’s 2011 album Ceremonials.