Long time no see, Dead Letter Circus. It’s been a couple years since we’ve heard new material from you — aside from the surprise EP you put out last year called Stand Apart. Glad to see you’re releasing your third studio album next month.
Australia’s Dead Letter Circus is on a roll. Next week the band will play four sold out acoustic shows Down Under, and to coincide with the performances the group put out a new acoustic EP out of nowhere.
When Dead Letter Circus came out with their first EP, one of their tracks struck a major nerve with the people of Australia. In our interview with him a few years ago, frontman Kim Benzie said “We were lucky enough that one of our songs resonated with the people at Triple J radio in Australia…they picked us up and suddenly there were hundreds of people coming to our shows and singing along. It was kind of freaky.”
Three years ago we did a pretty rad interview with Australia’s Dead Letter Circus. Remember that one? The band told us about their quick rise to success, and what it was like playing shows with bands like Muse, Judas Priest, and Linkin Park.
Release Date: May 13th
Sumerian Ceremonials: Florence + The Sphinx
01. Only If For a Night (Periphery)
02. Dog Days Are Over (Stick To Your Guns)
03. Shake It Out (Ben Bruce)
04. Spectrum (Darkest Hour)
05. No Light No Light (Miss Fortune)
06. Leave My Body (Fever Dreamer)
07. Seven Devils (Born of Osiris)
08. What the Water Gave Me (Come The Dawn)
09. Lover To Lover (Upon A Burning Body)
10. Heartlines (Mike Semesky)
11. Remain Nameless (Dead Letter Circus)
12. All This and Heaven Too (City In the Sea)