They may have put out a new album recently, but they’re back at it. The Fall of Troy have been at work writing new material.
Shit just got real. We knew The Fall of Troy were taking a DIY approach with their new record OK, but we had no idea they’d just give it away for free.
If you’re a fan of The Fall of Troy, this is your week. The band will be putting out their first new material since 2009 — it’s called OK.
Release Date: Apr 16th
Various Artists – Doused In Mud, Soaked In Bleach
01. Defeater – Blew
02. Thou – Floyd The Barber
03. Beach Slang – About A Girl
04. Basement – School
05. Circa Survive – Love Buzz
06. This Will Destroy You – Paper Cuts
07. Young Widows – Negative Creep
08. Mean Jeans – Scoff
09. Rob Crow’s Gloomy Place – Swap Meet
10. The Fall of Troy – Mr. Moustache
11. Big Hush – Sifting
12. Daughters – Big Cheese
13. The Saddest Landscape – Downer
All that waiting around and finally the new album from The Fall of Troy is getting released. It’s called OK and will be their first new material since 2009.